CUSTOM HF 13,56 MHz RFID TICKET PRINTER
- Ethernet and web-printing server for remote printing/setting
- Very fast up to 200 mm/s printing speed
- Different ticket width from 20 to 82.5 mm
- Paper thickness from 80 to 255 gsm
- 2 rows integrated display
- 2M cuts sturdy autocutter
- Powerful processor 32bit 266MHz
- Up to 32MB RAM on 32MB flash
- 2GB SD card memory expansion slot
- Virtual COM/USB SW emulator
- Power supply on board
TK302 is the most advanced ticket printer in the market for applications requiring durability and latest technologies.
The printer can be equipped with the optional barcode scanner for validating pre-printed barcoded tickets and
with the several RFID modules for HF and UHF. The optional barcode scanner makes TK302 suitable for all ticketing applications where the fraud risk is very high and for enforcing the access controls.
The barcode scanner is inside the printer for a very secure and real-time scanning process.
The integrated mail client can automatically send an e-mail to inform you of a possible support need or simply ask for a paper change.
CODE32, PDF417, DATAMATRIX, AZTEC, QR CODE – RS232+USB+Ethernet interface
– The web server gives the flexibility of uploading and downloading fonts and logos over the Internet
– Through the 2Gb SD card or the 8Mb USB mass storage you can easily drag&drop TrueTypeFonts and Logos to be
installed on board
– The external power supply is detachable to increase flexibility of installation
– Self-installing Driver for Win2000/XP/Vista/7, OPOS in Java and .NET, Linux Driver
– Triple paper stock feeder (3 lines version)
– Veriprint® printing head with integrated scanner
– Internal barcode scanner for validating pre-printed
– Several RFID UF and UHF standard supported:
RFID UltraLight, Mifare and I-code optional;
RFID ISO 14443 A/B/B’; ISO 14444, Felica,
ISO18092 (NFC), Mifare optional;
RFID UHF Multi Protocol; Etsi EN 300 220 and
CC part 15 optional